- a sluggish memory

my other site
today

the author
the author

this page is powered by blogger
and skinned by blogskins


Thursday, August 24, 2006
Q: NAME A FRIEND WHO'S NAME STARTS WITH A "S"
A: SAMUEL NG CHEE KIAT

Q: 4TH PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALLS:
A: Mom

Q: WHAT DID THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECEIVED SAY?:
A: Nithin: Remember to bring my notebook tomorrow ah. ahah.

Q: DO YOU CHEW ON YOUR STRAWS?
A: Not really.

Q: DO YOU HAVE CURLY HAIR?
A: Nope. straight. but curls to the side abit only when left long

Q: WHAT IS THE NEXT CONCERT YOURE GOING TO?
A: Well, the next one I'm performing in is the Charity Concert? ><

Q: WHOS THE COOLEST PERSON IN YOUR LIFE?
A: its people. my fellow con3's and special people at school (: and of course at home =D

Q: WHAT WORDS DO YOU SAY A LOT?
A: Gay, Thats hot

Q: WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU ATE:
A: an apple

Q: WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU SAID TO SOMEONE AND WHO WAS IT?
A: "Ok." to my mum.

Q: DO YOU WATCH TV?
A: Yeah. Sometimes.

Q: HAVE YOU SEEN THE MOVIE DONNIE DARKO?
A: No.

Q: EVER BEEN HUNTING?
A: No.

Q: IS MARRIAGE IN YOUR FUTURE?
A: i think so

Q: WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAID, "I LOVE YOU" AND MEANT IT?
A: Privately. but nobody knows so its out of the question.

Q: WHAT SHOULD YOU BE DOING RIGHT NOW?:
A: sleeping.

Q: DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME?
A: Aaron, fluffy, ermm. kor, hamster, guineapig, obese hamster, boss

Q: DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT?
A: No. definitely not.

Q: WHO'S THE YOUNGEST ONE IN THE FAMILY ?
A: me ):?

Q: IS DRUG FREE THE WAY TO BE?
A: yes.

Q: ARE YOU A HEAVY SLEEPER?
A: yes. i'm either pumped with energy, or dead to the bone.

Q: DO YOU CLEAN UP NICE?
A: still okay

Q: LAST TIME YOU USED A SKATEBOARD?
A: dunno

Q: WHERE WAS THE LAST PLACE YOU SLEPT BESIDES YOUR HOUSE?
A: Lakeview downstairs, math class chem class and physics class occasionally

Q: EVER RUN OUT OF GAS ON THE ROAD?
A: nope.

Q: BEST MOVIE YOU'VE SEEN IN THE PAST TWO WEEKS?
A: Anger management

Best
1. Male friend: people who i can call brothers
2. Female friend: people who i can call sisters
3. Vacation: home
4. Day of the week: Mondays wednesdays fridays weekends. i'm thankful for my life (:
5. Food: i'm gay
6. Memory: Ahh.. a wonderful dream (: which i cant relive all the time ):

Last [Not counting family]
1. Person you saw: my imaginary hamster
2. Talked to on the phone: forgot. bad memory
3. Hugged: people at church
4. Person you texted: Nithin, Thaddeus, Cheryl(tracksenior)

Today
1. Is: Gay.
2. Got any plans: hmm?
3. Dislikes about tomorrow: TRIGO TEST

Favorites
1. Number(s): depends on my mood
2. Song: depends on my mood
3. Color: Generally black. but still depends on my mood
4. Season: depends on my mood

Currently
1. Missing someone: YEAH. i guess
2. Mood: dunno

True or False
I am a morning person: YUPP *looks at gretch with an energetic spark in the eye =D*
I am a perfectionist: depends on my mood
I am an only child: False
I am currently in my pajamas: False
I am online 24/7: False
I am very shy around the opposite gender: Depends.
I can be paranoid at times: yup
I currently regret something that I have done: which thing?
I enjoy talking on the phone: depends
I have a lot to learn: True
I have a secret: yeah.. i guess

Tagged:
-Cherie cause she just talked to me online(stangely enough which i was hoping for)
-iddie
-gretch cause she just came back from shower
-jervis cause his blog is gonna die (: